Community Wellness for All
Services & Solutions
All spaces can become more efficient with permaculture and other sustainable practices.
Imagine transforming your plain grass lawn into a food garden!
- Creation and management of one-time or recurring events
- Marketing services
- Sustainable practices & other guides coming soon
- Seeking vacant land to develop as mixed-use for the benefit of all
- Creation and management of food gardens and more
For Business & Non-Profits
- Branding & other designs
- Social media posts, videos, etc
- Photography; products, locations, staff
- Web designs & maintenance
Urban, rural, or somewhere in between?
Let’s collaborate to build ’em together!
Community Food Gardens
Offering regenerative systems and events around healthy soil, increasing nutrient density in the food grown. Collaborating within communities empowers them to be healthier and happier – for individuals and the greater good.
- Reducing poverty conditions, improving quality of life for all locals
- Bio-dynamic soil restoration & carbon sequestration
- Low toxin living (no need for harmful, pervasive pesticides)
- Reduces waste in supply chain from farm to table – plastic, packaging, resources
- Landfill methane reductions – compost destination
Easy & accessible ways to help ourselves, each other, and our home – planet Earth!
Intentions include to grow beneficial community spaces locally and around the world.
For the collective benefit of people & planet, we are developing eco-villages, also known as sustainable intentional communities. Short-term and long-term benefits include improvement of societal norms like quality of life, soil health through carbon sequestration, and so much more!
- Improved quality of life for residents and surrounding communities (cities, businesses, etc)
- Improved soil and planet health through carbon sequestration
- Low toxin living
- Reduced waste in supply chain – intended to be self-sufficient
- Reductions in additions to surrounding landfills
Leaders & Facilitators of Beneficial Spaces:
Ready to act? Not sure where to start?
Schedule a consultation or submit a contact form!