Local Fort Collins, Colorado community hub for analog fun of all kinds – board and card games, tabletop RPG materia, & more!
Marketing Director – Past Projects:
- Communications: Wrote tailored emails by product interest to suggest new products via ComicHub POS.
- Google Business: Updated and maintained Google Maps listing with correct information, hours, events, and products.
- Inventory: Ordered new and interesting games that have sold and been enjoyed by local players.
- Marketing: Created campaigns from owner’s concepts including a Spotify advertisement and designs for branded materials.
- Photography: Took photos of store inside and outside, products, and café. Assembled products for best view and lighting.
- Social Media: Post creation, paid ads, gained real followers (from ~800 to over 1k), added events to Facebook and IG via stories.
- Videos: Stop-motion, animated, and other lively content created to maintain the viewer’s watchful eye for Instagram, Facebook, and an in-store TV display.
- Website Blog: Updated blog monthly with new comic lists, games, and other products, as well as other store updates. See April’s cover below.
- Website Edits: The website is tied into the POS and doesn’t allow for many edits, mostly text in preset boxes. Added events as available with full details.