Brand Creation for Philippe: New local Fort Collins eatery
Scope of work for Philippe: French Bistro + Bakery
- Overall Initial Business Development & Project Management
- Design: Digitally created (CAD/Photoshop) the outside of building front in color requested to test paint color and a inside for the floor plan layout.
- Website: Purchased the domain and set up with host and initial theme.
- Emails & Communications: Created email addresses linked to domain and set up mail forwarding to personal email accounts.
- Branding & Graphic Design: Logo creation from digitally recreating an old family logo from a photo. Utilized fonts from the options they were presented and then selected. Created individual stickers last-minute for event promotions through collaborating with a local company.
- Marketing: Established social media like Instagram & Facebook. Discussed methods to run ads.
- Created drafts of social media posts, digital ads, videos, and more.
If you’ve arrived from Google in search of updates about the business, city permits are a lengthy process.