A cycling event promotions company dedicated to fun courses and giving back to their local Colorado communities.
This community-driven and professionally-sanctioned cycling event company enjoyed four races last year! “We strive to provide a rewarding experience for beginners to pros with the opportunity to challenge themselves on exciting courses in a fun, family-friendly atmosphere.”
Summary of work:
- Graphic Design: Remade their low-res logo to a 300 DPI PNG & SVG. Created a Branded Sponsorship Offer Letter after many revisions per the clients specifications. Social Posts, see below.
- Event Coordination & Promotions: Submitted to event calendars, created email template to contact local businesses, &+
- Social Media Management: Created innovative and on brand social media posts, though they have now been archived by their current Social Media person.
- Website Edits: Made suggestions to the owner and their web developer to increase functionality and update content for the new year they liked and implemented.
- Email Marketing: Made a new email marketing template in their existing Constant Contact account. Their previous one was outdated and made in their old editor – before and after coming soon.
- Blog: I restarted their blog again with the post “Winter Cycling Tips”
Samples coming soon or available upon request